If you are a domestic student currently attending Seneca, and you are not sure whether your program is the right fit for you, we can guide and support you in selecting a different program that better meets your needs and interests.
As a Seneca student, you will be assigned a dedicated adviser based on your program. Your adviser will connect with you to ensure that you have access to the support and resources available on campus and answer any program-specific questions (e.g. program requirements, course schedules, academic status and policies) that you have to help you to move forward in your program successfully.
Your adviser can assist you with:
- Program prerequisite and graduation requirements
- Academic status, regulations and policies
- Educational planning to help you reach your academic goals
- Referrals to specific service areas on campus to help you succeed
- General program-related questions
To find your adviser, log into Student Home. You will find your adviser’s name and contact information listed on the homepage. Select the “Academic Progress” tile, then select “Advisers.” Your adviser’s name and contact information will be listed.”