Join us at our fall Open House to get a feel for life on campus and discover why Seneca is right for you. Meet with faculty, staff and current students, learn more about our programs and enjoy a campus tour.
Saturday, November 23, 2019
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Seneca offers webinars regularly throughout the year. These online sessions are an easy and convenient way to learn more about our programs, campuses, financial aid, student supports and more.
Start at Seneca
Thinking of applying to Seneca? Join us for an information session to explore program options, admission requirements, the application process, and financial assistance. We'll be live answering any questions you have to support you with your research and through the application process.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18 at noon
- Tuesday, Oct. 15 at 11 a.m.
- Monday, Nov. 11 at 11 a.m.
- Monday, Nov. 25 at 11 a.m.
- Tuesday Nov. 26 at 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday Dec. 10 at 11 a.m.
Services at Seneca
Thinking of applying to Seneca? Already registered? Whether you’re looking for counselling before starting, tutoring services while a student or support in obtaining a job after graduation, we’re here to help. Learn about the various supports and services available at Seneca to guide you on your path to success. Have a question? We’ve got answers! Stay tuned and we’ll answer them for you during our Q&A section.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18 at 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 15 at 1 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 11 at 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 26 at 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 11 at 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 12 at 11 a.m.
Applying as an Adult Learner
Do you consider yourself an “adult learner” or “mature student”? Do you have some life experience before coming to Seneca? Whether you’re a mature student, internationally-educated or an adult learner, this session is for you. We’ll explore a variety of topics from types of adult learners to credential assessments to learning options and follow this up with a Q&A.
- Thursday, Sept. 19 at 11 a.m.
- Monday, Oct. 21 at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 13 at 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, Nov. 25 at 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 10 at 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 11 at 11 a.m.
Have a question about Seneca? Join the conversation.
Select Fridays from noon to 1 p.m.
Choose the date that works best for you.