Financial Aid FAQs
- What is the minimum payment?
- Why must I pay when I'm on OSAP?
- How do I get my OSAP?
- When will I get my OSAP?
- How do I use the web to find out about my OSAP?
- and more! See all FAQs...
30% Off Ontario Tuition
OSAP Info Videos
Financial Aid and Awards
Scholarships and Bursaries
- Head Start Tuition Assistance bursaries for entering students
- Scholarships and awards available for enrolled Seneca students
- All about awards: what's a scholarship, what's a bursary, am I eligible, and more
- How to apply for scholarships and bursaries
Government Programs Including OSAP
You are eligible to apply for OSAP if you are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person. OSAP's main component is the Canada-Ontario Student Loans Program, designed to supplement (but not replace) your income, your family's income or other financial resources. Further information and application forms are available from the Financial Aid Office at each Seneca campus (see Contact Us, right).
- OSAP: How to Apply via the Web
- OSAP: Additional Information
- Go to the OSAP website for the most up to date information on maximum loan/grant amounts, OSAP aid estimator and more
- Part time Canada Student Loans (part-time students only)
- Continuation of interest-free status - OSAP and Part Time Canada Student Loans
Work Study Program
Seneca's Work Study Program may also assist in financing your education.
The Financial Aid Office also administers a short-term emergency loan fund. Further information and application forms are available from the Financial Aid Office at each campus - see Contact Us at right.
Financial Aid - Newnham Campus
1750 Finch Avenue East
Toronto, ON M2J 2X5
tel. (416) 491-5050 ext. 22480
fax. (416) 491-9187
Financial Aid - Seneca@York Campus
70 The Pond Road
Toronto, ON M3J 3M6
tel: 416.491.5050 ext. 33011
fax. (416) 661-1947
Financial Aid - King Campus
13990 Dufferin Street
King City, ON L7B 1B3
tel. (416) 491-5050 ext. 55121
fax. (905) 833-0730
Financial Aid - Markham Campus
8 The Seneca Way
Markham, ON L3R 5Y1
tel. 416.491.5050 ext. 77422
fax. (905) 940-4090