Aboriginal Student Advisement/Counselling
First Peoples @ Seneca strives to provide a smoother transition to College Life and toward a successful and memorable completion.
Support services include but are not limited to:
- Academic, personal, career counselling with cultural and traditional sensitivity.
- Drop in counselling.
- Assistance with band funding or sponsorship applications. Liaison with First Nation, Metis and Inuit post-secondary education counsellors/officers.
- We’ll help you connect with our community partners (health, dental, bursaries, youth groups etc.) and support you as an advocate centre. We work on your behalf as a liaison between the student and faculty or administration employees and with various support services on campus.
- Computer lab with updated software for most academic programs, printer, fax, scanner, photocopier, telephone.
- Comfortable, friendly environment to socialize or study.
- Get on our email listserv and LIKE our Facebook page.
- Counsellor has a visiting campus schedule – contact Karen White for more info.