Did you receive an Offer of Acceptance?
How to Apply
If you are an applicant and wish to grant permission for “other” individual (including an agent) to communicate with Seneca regarding your application, a Student Information Release Form must be completed, signed and submitted with your application.
INDIAN AND CHINESE APPLICANTS: Seneca fully supports the expedited Canadian Study Permit process (SPP). All Indian and Chinese applicants are advised to apply through the SPP process.
Applying to Seneca
- Click “ Apply Now! ” followed by “New Application”.
- Fill out the required fields (marked with ‘*’).
- Save your application by creating a password and an account.
- Write down your application number for future reference and click “Continue”.
- Complete the English proficiency section and Academic Record sections.
- Choose your Program and click “Submit Program Selection”.
- Upload all required documents and click “Upload Documents”.
- Click “Continue”.
- Choose your method of payment.
- Once you complete the form, click ‘Submit’.
You should receive a message saying, “Thank you for applying to Seneca College”.
- Click “Close”.
An email with your login details and application confirmation number will be sent to the email address you provided during the application process. Allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
Sending your Application to Seneca College
Only fully completed online applications will be processed (with application fee included). If you choose to send documents at a later time, you will receive instructions when you submit your application. Sending your documents separate from your application could result in a processing delay. You may send your required documents to us by one of the following means (please use only one method):
By mail or courier:
International Admission - Seneca College
1750 Finch Avenue East
Toronto, ON M2J2X5 CANADA
- scan signed application and all academic documents (including IELTS Academic/TOEFL/PTE Academic)
- scan in JPG format only and in the smallest size possible
- open the file you scanned and adjust the picture so that it is upright
- save as “Seneca Application-ID Number 55-xxxx-xxxxx (your confirmation number is provided to you on when you apply online - step 4 when Applying to Seneca).
- e-mail your application with the subject “Scanned Application-ID Number # 55-xxxx-xxxxx” to email@example.com
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the student and/or the authorized Seneca Agent to send a fully completed application. Please ensure you quote your Application ID Number whenever you contact the College.
Submitted Documents Policy
Because of the large volume of applications, Seneca College is unable to store, retrieve or return documents that were submitted. You may be required to re–submit documents if you decide to re–apply at a future date outside of the academic–year cycle of your original application.
After You Submit Your Application
In order to process and assess your records properly, Seneca requires 4-6 weeks to review your application. If you have not heard from Seneca after one month, please contact our International Admissions Office directly at InternationalAdmissions@senecacollege.ca with your application Application ID Number, and they will check your application status.
If you have not heard back from Seneca after one month, please contact our Agency Coordinator directly to follow up with your student's application. Please email the student's Application ID Number, your agent number, and request to: International.Agency@senecacollege.ca
IMPORTANT: If your chosen program has a pre-admission test/portfolio or other pre-admission requirements needing Academic Faculty assessment, please allow 6-8 weeks from date of submission for this assessment to take place. If accepted, you will receive our Offer of Admission along with our Invoice. Your Offer of Admission is time sensitive and must be confirmed with a payment before the expiry date. You must confirm your attendance by paying the first semester tuition fee so that a seat may be held for you.
In order to study in Canada, you will require a Study Permit.
Please ensure that you have the following when submitting your application to Seneca:
$65 non-refundable application fee (credit card, international money order)
Your academic record (native language and official/certified English translation)
For High School Graduates:
Your complete High School/
Secondary School Transcript (all years of secondary school) and your High School/Secondary School Diploma (Certificate of Completion)
For University/College graduates:
Complete University/College transcripts and a copy of your diploma/degree
Proof of ESL (IELTS Academic / TOEFL / PTE Academic) (if required)
Copy of Signed Application Form
Signed Student Information Release Form (if required)