Did you receive an Offer of Acceptance?
How to Apply
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you are an applicant and wish to grant permission for “other” individual (including an agent) to communicate with Seneca regarding your application, a Student Information Release Form must be completed, signed and submitted with your application.
If you change your agent, you must CANCEL your original application with Seneca and reapply with your new agency. Please complete and submit the International Student Application Cancellation Form and send it to Seneca College.
INDIAN AND CHINESE APPLICANTS: Seneca fully supports the expedited Canadian Study Permit process (SPP). All Indian and Chinese applicants are advised to apply through the SPP process.
VIETNAMESE APPLICANTS: Seneca fully supports the Canada Express Study Program (CES) designed to streamline the visa application process for international students studying in Canada from Vietnam. For more information, click here.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please ensure you have the following ready:
- Your academic record in your native language and official/certified English translation scanned
in PDF format.
- For High School Graduates: Your complete High School/ Secondary School Transcript (all years of secondary school) and your High School/Secondary School Diploma (Certificate of Completion) scanned in PDF format.
- For University/College graduates: Complete University/College transcripts and a copy of your diploma/degree scanned in PDF format.
- Proof of ESL: IELTS Academic / TOEFL / PTE Academic (if required) scanned in PDF format.
- Photo and signature pages of your passport scanned in PDF format.
- $65 CAD non‐refundable application fee (credit card, international money order).
- Signed Student Information Release Form (if using a third party) scanned in PDF format.
- International Student Application Cancellation Form (if changing agents).
- Click “ Apply Now! ” followed by “New Application”.
- Fill out the required fields (marked with ‘*’).
- Save your application by creating a password and an account.
- Write down your application confirmation number for future reference and click “Continue”.
- Complete the English proficiency section and Academic Record sections.
- Choose your Program and click “Submit Program Selection”.
- Upload all required documents and click “Upload Documents”.
- Click “Continue”.
- Choose your method of payment.
- Once you complete the form, click ‘Submit’.
You should receive a message saying, “Thank you for applying to Seneca College”.
- Click “Close”.
An email with your login details and application confirmation number will be sent to the email address you provided during the application process. Allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
SENDING YOUR APPLICATION TO SENECA
Only fully completed applications with all admission requirements and the application fee included, will be processed. If you choose to send documents at a later time, you will receive instructions when you submit your application. Sending your documents separate from your application could result in a processing delay. You may send your required documents to us by one of the following means (please use only one method):
- e-mail your application with the subject “Scanned Application-Confirmation Number # 55-xxxx-xxxxx” to email@example.com
- scan signed application and all academic documents (including IELTS Academic/TOEFL/PTE Academic) in PDF format
- save as “Seneca Application-Confirmation Number 55-xxxx-xxxxx
By mail or courier:
International Admission - Seneca College
1750 Finch Avenue East
Toronto, ON M2J2X5 CANADA
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the applicant and/or the authorized representative to send a fully completed application. Please ensure you quote your Application confirmation Number whenever you contact the College. If you have sent an "incomplete" application, it will not be processed.
SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS POLICY
Before applying, check to see if there are specific admission requirements in the program you want, such as:
- Most degree, diploma and certificate programs require specific course and level prerequisites as part of the admission requirements. Grades in prerequisite courses (or their equivalents) will also be used as a basis for the selection of candidates for a program;
- A questionnaire, essay, pre-test, portfolio, and/or group orientation session may be required for many degree, diploma and certificate programs offered at Seneca College.
- In highly-competitive programs, where the number of qualified applicants far exceeds the number of available spaces, the college will select applicants based on the quality of the academics, English scores and any other required admission submissions.
- When available spaces in a program are filled by qualified applicants, any additional fully completed and qualified applications are placed on a waiting list. If spaces become available, applicants on the waiting list are notified by email and are given a specified time to reply. The amount of time to respond, changes as the start date for the semester approaches.
- Waiting lists are in effect until the start of classes.
- If you would like to be considered for the same program at a later semester start date, you must re-apply to the program by preparing and submitting a new international application, including any and all specific admission requirements, as stated on the current Seneca programs webpage. Waitlisted applicants are not given preferential selection to a subsequent program semester intake.
Because of the large volume of applications, Seneca College is unable to store, retrieve or return documents that were submitted. You may be required to re–submit documents if you decide to re–apply at a future date outside of the academic–year cycle of your original application.