Business Administration - Management
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Evaluate the impact of global issues on an organization’s business opportunities by using an environmental scan.
- Apply principles of corporate sustainability, corporate social responsibility and ethics to support an organization’s business initiatives.
- Assess and use current concepts/systems and technologies to support an organization’s business initiatives.
- Conduct and present research to support business decision making.
- Plan, implement and evaluate projects by applying project management principles.
- Perform work in compliance with relevant statutes, regulations and business practices.
- Apply human resource practices to support management objectives and the organization’s goals.
- Use accounting and financial principles to support the management and operations of an organization.
- Assess marketing and sales concepts and strategies and apply them to the needs of an organization.
- Outline principles of supply chain management and operations management and assess their impact on the operations of an organization.
- Participate in the development of a business plan.
- Develop strategies for ongoing personal and professional development to enhance work performance in the business field.
- Outline strategies used to manage risks in an organization’s business activities.