International Applicants


You are an international applicant if you are a citizen of another country and do not have permanent residency status in Canada.

Information for Canadian applicants.



As an International student, you will require a study permit to enrol in a full-time program that is longer than six months in duration. You can apply for a study permit from inside or outside of Canada. Refugee claimants and convention refugees must also obtain a study permit to attend a full-time program in Canada.