Honours Bachelor of Commerce - Business Management
Program Learning Outcomes
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply strategic management knowledge and practices to support business decision making.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans by assessing, promoting, and evaluating products and services to support the strategic direction and goals of the business.
- Promote ethical and legal management principles and practices to ensure the sustainability, accountability, and integrity of the organization.
- Develop business plans and budgets using strategies and techniques for resource management and allocation.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of plans using data analysis and quality metrics for strategic decision-making.
- Analyze theories and practices of organizational behaviour and culture to examine change, foster diversity, and evaluate methods that influence change.
- Apply organizational culture theories and leadership practices to support continuity and innovation.
- Prepare business project plans using project management tools and techniques to support the goals of the organization.
- Apply human resources management processes and practices to promote an effective organization.
- Build and manage interpersonal relationships and teams through effective communication, collaboration, negotiation, problem solving, and self-reflective practice.
- Conduct data analysis and visualization to prepare applied research reports, analyze risk and inform strategies and directions