Honours Bachelor of Commerce - International Business Management
Program Learning Outcomes
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply management knowledge and practices to support business development and operations in an international context.
- Apply office and resource management systems to inform strategic and operational plans, business process design, customer service initiatives and accounting.
- Analyze international business scenarios and strategies to guide business decisions given various risks and opportunities.
- Evaluate the global value chain in order to optimize business practices.
- Design marketing strategies and business plans to support corporate objectives and address risks and opportunities in an international context.
- Conduct environmental analyses to identify opportunities, threats, trends, and strategic uncertainties.
- Analyze and interpret business data for strategic and operational decision-making.
- Integrate appropriate technology to optimize business processes.
- Create plans for international business projects using project management tools and techniques to support achievement of organizational goals and direction.
- Compare international management approaches within the context of regulatory, ethical and legal environments that contribute to an organization’s plans and processes.
- Develop strategies that integrate and acknowledge cultural diversity in an international setting.
- Build and manage interpersonal relationships and teams through effective communication, collaboration, negotiation, problem solving, and self-reflective practice.