Computer Engineering Technology
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Diagnose, solve, troubleshoot, and document technical problems involving computing devices using appropriate methodologies.
- Integrate multiple software and hardware components using appropriate network architecture.
- Participate in analyzing, planning, designing, and developing the architecture of computing devices and systems.
- Plan, install, configure, modify, test, and maintain a variety of computer systems to meet functional requirements.
- Apply principles of digital and analog circuits to the implementation of embedded computing devices.
- Analyze, build, test, implement, and maintain applications.
- Evaluate and document security issues associated with a variety of computing devices and propose alternatives to increase product reliability.
- Articulate, defend, and conform to workplace expectations found in technology environments.
- Contribute to the successful completion of the project applying the project management principles in use.