Event Marketing - Sports, Entertainment, Arts
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop and implement financial initiatives based on event objectives through methods such as sponsorship programs, grant applications, and fundraising initiatives.
- Plan, design, and coordinate effective site and facility operations.
- Apply the principles of marketing to events.
- Apply strategies for effective human resource management to events.
- Create, plan, and implement effective programming for events.
- Apply accounting and financial knowledge and skills to the operation of events.
- Apply business administration skills to the operation of events.
- Apply the principles of professionalism and ethics to event management.