Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Design secure and regulatory compliant financial technology (Fintech) mobile and web solutions to support the financial services sector.
- Use data analytics to guide information for strategic decision making and to implement Fintech solutions.
- Recommend distributed ledger solutions that enable fast and secure payments, empowering customers and merchants to buy, sell, accept and store cryptocurrencies.
- Research web and mobile applications to design and implement new Fintech products and services.
- Adhere to ethical and legal guidelines to ensure data security, integrity, and confidentiality in the delivery of Fintech applications.
- Analyze organizational structures and management processes to recommend improvements to organizational performance through financial technology solutions.
- Develop plans using principles of entrepreneurship to start up, manage, and expand a small business.
- Practice professionalism when interacting with representatives of both the technology and business side of Fintech.
- Apply interpersonal, teambuilding, and leadership skills when participating in diverse organizational environments.