Fire Protection Engineering Technology
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Inspect industrial and commercial complexes.
- Survey the hazards.
- Help set the standards.
- Select and design the equipment.
- Approve the plans.
- Supervise the installation.
- Place in service and commission fire safety equipment and systems.
- To assist in the design and layout fire protection equipment and systems.
- To assess the insurance risk associated with industrial plants and buildings.
- To work in the risk managements and loss prevention areas of insurance companies.