Tourism - Travel Operations
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing tourism services in a professional manner, both individually and as part of a team.
- Sell and promote tourism products and services proactively.
- Apply knowledge of the various tourism industry sectors and their necessary interaction, both with each other and with government and other regulating bodies.
- Prepare and issue accurately routine tickets and other travel documentation to clients.
- Apply basic computer and telecommunications practices and techniques to facilitate the completion of administration tasks.
- Work effectively with co-workers, supervisors, and others.
- Develop ongoing personal professional development strategies and plans to enhance career opportunities.