The International Mobility Office is pleased to support students interested in pursuing a global opportunity as a part of their studies through the International Experience Grant. The International Experience Grant provides financial support to eligible students.
To be eligible, you must:
- receive academic recognition in fulfilment of course or program requirements through participation on a global opportunity
- be travelling outside of Canada and the United States for your global opportunity
- not be returning to your home country for your global opportunity
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 with clear academic standing
- have no outstanding fees on your student account
- Preference for funding is for students returning to full-time studies at Seneca following their global opportunity.
- Students are only eligible for an International Experience Grant once per academic year.
- Students can receive a maximum of $2000 in International Experience Grant money throughout their time at Seneca.