A semester exchange allows you to study abroad for a semester at one of our international partners. You will have the opportunity to explore new cultures and new forms of teaching and learning without adding more time to your Seneca program.
While on exchange, you will:
- remain a Seneca student
- pay regular tuition to Seneca (you do not pay international fees at the partner institution)
- be eligible for OSAP
- earn course credits for your Seneca program
- get support from staff at the partner institution during your stay
Interested in learning more?
Learn more about how to apply, available funding and credit transfer options.
Explore Seneca exchange opportunities below and learn more by attending an information session. We recommend that you attend an information session during your first semester so that you can start your planning early.
To be eligible for a semester exchange, all Seneca students must:
- have completed one full semester at Seneca prior to participation
- be currently enrolled as a full-time student at Seneca
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- be in good standing with Seneca
- be 18 years of age or older
- International students at Seneca who are interested in participating in a Global Opportunity are required to meet with an International Student Adviser at their campus prior to starting their application to ensure their program of study and/or study permit will not be impacted by travelling abroad.