Doing Business across Europe
This summer program will take you to Germany and Spain. This is a unique opportunity where you will explore current trends and different aspects of responsible business through topics like circular economy, entrepreneurship and innovation. Upon completion of the program, you will know how to identify, analyze and resolve ethical issues in business.
This program is offered by Windesheim University of Applied Sciences in collaboration with La Salle-Ramon Llull University (Barcelona, Spain).
Who Can Go?
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce – Business Management (BBM)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce – International Business Management (BMI)
- Business (BBS)
- Business Administration Management (BAG)
- Business Administration – Purchasing & Supply Management (BAO)
- Business Administration – Entrepreneurship & Small Business (BAS)
What Will It Cost?
Students accepted in this program are required to pay a program fee to Windesheim University, covering accommodation and excursions. Review more details on the international partner opportunity page.
A reminder that students must apply for this opportunity through the International Mobility Office.
When Can I Go?
June 22 to July 11
- Doing Business Across Europe: Business Ethics (Germany): June 22 to 27, 2020
- Doing Business Across Europe: Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management (Spain): July 6 to 11, 2020
Note that students can participate on the program in Germany and/or Spain.
|Now accepting applications for:||Apply by:|
|Summer 2022||To be confirmed|
Language of Instruction
Interested in learning more?
Learn more about how to apply, available funding and credit transfer options.