Mature Student Information Sessions
Are you a Mature Student (19 years+) considering going back to school? Not sure where to start?
Attend one of our Mature Student Information Sessions and find out how Seneca can help you meet your education and career goals.
- What is a mature student? How does mature student status affect my application?
- An overview of the admissions process, from application to acceptance (including a walk-through of the Ontario Colleges application portal).
- How to transfer your external credentials (domestic and international) to Seneca.
- How to meet Seneca’s English proficiency requirements.
- How to pay for school (scholarships/bursaries, financial aid, etc.).
- Information about full-time, part-time and bridging program options.
- Second Career Funding – General Information