Manage your Finances

Scholarships & Awards

Learn all about available scholarships and awards that recognize your academic and community engagement efforts at Seneca.

Doing Your Taxes

Find details about on-campus tax services available at Seneca.

Your Banking

Most places in Canada accept payments via debit/credit card, therefore, it is important to establish a personal bank account in Canada. Financial transactions such as paying your rent and bills, receiving payments from employers and withdrawing cash requires a bank account.  

You may open a bank account in one of these leading Canadian banks based in Toronto.

Please note: Seneca International does not endorse any specific Financial Institution.