Postsecondary English course equivalency can be demonstrated through one of the following:
- Completed postsecondary credential from an institution and country where English is the primary language spoken (Canada or one of the countries listed here)
- Successful score in a Seneca Pre-Admission English Test
Once you have applied, please contact Seneca Admissions for details on how to submit your reference letter.
After admission but before beginning classes, you must obtain:
- Current immunization report and report of chest x–ray or tuberculin skin test
- Valid Standard First Aid with CPR C certificate (two-day course)
- Police Vulnerable Sector Check