Business Administration - Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Evaluate the impact of global issues on an organization’s business opportunities by using an environmental scan.
- Apply principles of corporate sustainability, corporate social responsibility and ethics to support an organization’s business initiatives.
- Assess and use current concepts/systems and technologies to support an organization’s business initiatives.
- Conduct and present research to support business decision making.
- Plan, implement and evaluate projects by applying project management principles.
- Perform work in compliance with relevant statutes, regulations and business practices.
- Apply human resource practices to support management objectives and the organization’s goals.
- Use accounting and financial principles to support the management and operations of an organization.
- Assess marketing and sales concepts and strategies and apply them to the needs of an organization.
- Outline principles of supply chain management and operations management and assess their impact on the operations of an organization.
- Participate in the development of a business plan.
- Develop strategies for ongoing personal and professional development to enhance work performance in the business field.
- Outline strategies used to manage risks in an organization’s business activities.